About The Course
English Language Course
This Basic English Language course aims at helping students develop a positive, constructive and practical approach to effective written and oral communication for educational and self-improvement. The purpose of the course is to build confidence among the students and encourage them to write and speak proper English.
Basics of communication
- Introduction to communication.
- Building Vocabulary.
- Sentence construction.
Basic English Grammar
- Parts of speech, Tenses, Passive voice, Narrations
- Articles, Punctuation.
- Grammar usage in sentences
Everyday communication - Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Traveling, Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives....etc. 25 Audio - Video lesson plan covering topics from Real life situation.
Public speaking skills
- Presentations skills
- Extempore and Group discussion.
- Email drafting, Business correspondence.
- Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations. Letter writing practice.
- Manners & Etiquettes.
- Building confidence and developing presentation skills.
- Dress code and color pattern.
- Resume writing.
- Interview question and answers.
- Mock sessions.